Parental Rights - I was charged with a criminal offence in 13th March 2009. The charges were: child cruelty x2, wilful abandonment of child x 2, child neglect, of fence under the public disorder act and an assault of a police officer and other crimes to long to list. All the allegations were brought by Northamptonshire Police Force.
My child was taken away on the 9th October 2008. I was discharged from St Crispins on the last day of October 2008. Why the delay in charging me. I was interviewed by the police in relation to the allegations brought by the police, it was not my child who made the complaint. The matters were not to do with National Security and was not of Public Interest.
● Human Rights Act Article 6; in the determination of his or her Civil Rights and obligations, or any criminal charge against him or her, everyone is entitled to a fair and public hearing within a reasonable time by an independent or impartial tribunal established by law. Minimum rights are also prescribed for people charged with a criminal offence.
● Human Rights Act 1998 Article 7: No punishment without law.
● Human Rights Act 1998 Article 8: Everyone has the right to respect for his or her private family life, home and correspondence This is a qualified right, any interference with which must be in accordance with the law and is necessary in a democratic society.
● Human Rights Act 1998 Article 9: Everyone has the rights to freedom of thought, conscience and religion and to manifest his or her religion and belief. This is qualified right.
● There was and is no justification as to how my child and I are parted. The act was done in bad faith and without reasonable care (Children Act 1998 and S.13 Mental Health Act 1983).
● Experts are governed by special rules, Civil Procedure Rules Part 35 (4.3). The law seeks to protect confidential information from taking unfair advantage of it. In my case the expert is Dr Bala Mahendra who all also suddenly became confused at the Final Hearing between 6th - 10th November 2011.
● His Honour Judge Waine disclosed to the Home Office a report by an Independent Expert pertaining to my mental health, before the conclusion of the Final Hearing.
IN THE: ROYAL COURT OF JUSTICE 19th January 2010